Tuesday, May 21, 2013

PRAYERS FOR JERUSALEM
 
 
Our Father in heaven, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, in obedience to Your Word,  I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and the Land of Israel. Bless the people of Israel with Your promise of redemption, shield them with Your love, and bring them renewed hope for their day of salvation. Guide Israel's leaders and advisors with the light of Your truth. For Your Name's sake, I ask that You remember Your promise and bless the Land with peace, and its inhabitants with lasting joy!
 
Psalm 122:6-8
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, prosperity within your palaces. For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, Peace be within you.
 
Isaiah 40:1-2
Comfort, yes, comfort My people! Says you God. Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her, that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned; for she has received from the Lord's hand double for all her sins.
 
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not hold My peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burns.
 
Romans 11:1-2
I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.
 
Zechariah 8:2-3
Thus says the LORD of hosts: I am zealous for Zion with great zeal; with great fervor I am zealous for her. Thus says the LORD: I will return to Zion, and dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be called the City of Truth, the Mountain of the LORD of hosts, the Holy Mountain.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment