Tuesday, June 11, 2013

GOD'S ETERNAL COVENANT WITH ISRAEL
 
 
"And God heard their groaning and God remembered His covenant with Abraham, with Isaac and with Jacob. And God saw the children of Israel, and God knew." Exodus 2:24-25
 
 
"But for their sake, I will remember the covenant of their ancestors whom I have brought forth from the land of Egypt, before the eyes of the nations to be their God." Leviticus 26:45
 
 
Thus God's Covenant Remains with Israel:
 
"Thus says the Lord, 'If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth, then I will cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the  descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captives to return, and will have mercy on them."
 
 
Unconditional Nature of God's Covenant
 
Leviticus 26:42,44, 45; Psalm 89:30-37; Hosea 3:1
 
 
ISRAEL: GOD'S CHOSEN NATION
 
There are only two groups of people in all of history that God has chosen to identify as His very own. The first was the nation of Israel and the second is the Church.
 
 God calls Israel:
 
 "My firstborn son" (Exodus 4:22,23)
 
 "The People I formed for Myself" (Isaiah 43:18-21
 
 "My Delight" (Isaiah 62:4)
 
"My Treasured Possession" (Deuteronomy 7:6)
 
"The Apple of His Eye" (Zechariah 2:8)
 
A Nation Like No Other:
 
"And who is like Your people, like Israel, the one nation on the earth whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people, to make for Himself a name--and to do for Yourself great and awesome deeds for Your land--before Your people whom You redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, the nations, and their gods?"  2 Samuel 7:23
 
So the question is: Has God forgotten Israel or the Jewish People? I believe the Word is clear.
 
IT IS AN ETERNAL COVENANT WHICH IS NOT BOUND BY TIME, DISTANCE, LOCATION, OR GENERATIONS. NEVER ENDING!!! GOD SAID IT IN HIS WORD NO MATTER IF IT IS RECEIVED OR NOT.
 
GOD'S WORD SETTLES THE ISSUE! HE HAS NEVER FORGOTTEN ISRAEL OR THE JEWISH PEOPLE!!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Lord, we shall arise as the glory of the Lord is upon us and we shall honor and obey your Word: Your Word that declares those who bless Israel shall be blessed and that all nations in her shall be blessed. Lord I cry out with the body of Christ for your Word to be fulfilled. May the middle wall of partition be broken down and you then shall make the ONE - both Jew and Gentile. The Bride shall be made ready for your return. Lord May we hasten your day by godly conduct and walking in your expressed image! The Spirit and the Bride say COME, Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete